I always wanted to do doughnuts at legion and blame it on PV, but never had the ba##$!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
One year, someone from the LB painted our own field house( like another team had done it) but left the paint in the back of their truck! LOL
I always wanted to do doughnuts at legion and blame it on PV, but never had the ba##$!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
genius pure genius....would have LOVED to have seen that
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Nothing really big that I was a part of. I did take up the money for my friend to eat live worms one day at lunch. He only made like 5 bucks for that.
He was this little guy and could climb the poles in the lobby like a monkey and I was supposed to be look-out one day, but I didn't do too great of a job and the principal saw him and told him he was scheduled to have ISS.
Then later that year, he and a couple of my other guy friends said it was time to "bring back the ultimate spit wad" and he put about a page or 2 of notebook paper in his mouth and chewed on it for a block of class then threw it on his friends locker. It splattered everywhere. He got in trouble and was supposed to have ISS again and was told to clean it up. So while he was supposed to be cleaning it up, he was just skipping class. FINALLY he got ISS...after all of that. haha. He was a good kid though and straight A student. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
When we had our Itv class of Trig. with our prof. at Mt. Empire, that was really fun. We did all kinds of stuff in there. He used to fax us the quiz right before class was over, and this girl in my class would white-out everything except the directions. She would make a copy of it, then put it up on the screen so he could see it and ask where the questions were...acting like the fax machine had screwed up. He would say, "ohhh no...." Then the bell would ring and we wouldn't have the quiz for the day.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
My senior year we got a new science teacher that brought in a bunch of terrariums and things , showing us how much more FUN class could be. Well one had a broken corner and one of us distracted him , I heard him tell the principal a few days later ALL the seniors were coming by to see his displays, even the ones not enrolled in his classes. Soon the LCSD was taking him in for questioning cause one corner of his plants were growing out of the terrarium and they had funny looking little leaves..... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]we might have been the worst(prankwise) class in the history of that particular school.
We put marijanna seeds in Mrs. Shockey, the librarian's potted plants.
Note...drugs are bad.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
lol!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
i took the piss gland as i call it, from a deer i slayed (doesnt slayed sound much better than killed..haha) ,two of them actually, and put em in the heaters, needless to say, they were unwalkable...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I used to show up for class just to make the teachers mad [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
I remember, these two redneck chicks, put a trout in a heater in 8th grade. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks